We believe passionately that it is the staff who make the difference to whether any business is successful or not.
Virtually everything can be copied from one company to another – except for the people. Therefore, aligning and maximising individual, team and business performance will deliver the competitive edge.
This means a key business process needs to be developed to ensure success.
David Cawthorne – Human Resources
David has spent his entire career in employment law and human resources & has advised clients from a broad range of sectors… More>
Our principles of a successful performance management process
- People want to be involved in the business and will do so if they are made aware of its goals, available resources and given appropriate recognition for the work they do
- Individuals are responsible for themselves, their personal growth, career goals and the desire to achieve through providing quality work
- Individuals wish to continuously improve the quality of their performance and contribution to the business
- Individuals responsible for other peoples’ work should aim to create an atmosphere that encourages growth and performance
- People are a key means of gaining competitive advantage in today’s ever-changing, customer-focused markets
- Individuals want to feel accountable for benefit from the results of their activities
Best Practice Overview
E-mail email@example.com to discuss how David can help you with his substantial knowledge and experience.