It’s the people who make the difference in any business!
Our professional services are there to balance legal risk, staff motivation and business performance.
We save you:
- Money – for example the average compensation for unfair dismissal is around £10,000
- Time – the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development estimates that preparing and defending an unfair dismissal claim takes the equivalent of 2 weeks of one person’s time
- Stress – an employment tribunal is like any other court of law
We help you to:
- Create commitment to the employer
- Ensure the right skills for the job
- Allow staff to measure their performance and contribute to the development of the business
- Ensure pay is fair and staff are rewarded for improvements in performance
We advise you on:
- Ensuring work flow, tasks and processes are efficient as possible
- Creating jobs and teams that maximize productivity
Advice and support is provided personally by David Cawthorne.
David has 30 + years of practical hands on experience. He is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development – a senior ranking in the UK’s professional body.
He was a senior HR and employment law specialist in British Alcan and Courage and has advised blue chip companies including Sainsbury’s, Nestle, Motorola, The Royal Mint, Pedigree Petfoods, University of York and States of Jersey.
David believes passionately that while a company should ensure legal compliance, employment law is not a barrier to meeting business requirements. Having the ability to take complicated problems and identify simple steps for solution, David has the reputation of having a “safe pair of hands” providing human resources advice and ensuring everything runs smoothly.
David helps businesses of all sizes in the following sectors:
- Food processing
- Electrical Services
- Plumbing & Civil trades
- Pest control
- Hotels & leisure
- Vehicle repair & maintenance
- Motor sales
- Hair and beauty
- Residential care
- Medical services
- Veterinary services
- Children’s nurseries
- Not for profit
- Heating & ventilation
- Estate agents
- Letting agents
- Financial services
- IT services
- Religious Organisations
“David Cawthorne is one of those rare individuals who combines exacting HR knowledge with the capacity to understand, and predict, how people will react in challenging work-based circumstances.”
Tony Layton, Managing Director, Words&Pictures, communications agency
E-mail email@example.com to discuss how David can help you with his substantial knowledge and experience.