Our subscription service is the alternative to directly employing consultancy services. It does mean you have access to them when you want or when you need them.
The service is based around the development of a basic Health and Safety Management System or controls for the small to medium sized business (SMEs)
Initial visit free of charge.
Site visit and audit to review current documentation and assess risks all areas. Findings and recommendations compiled.
For the cost of the monthly subscription we issue you with:
- A start up Safety Management System, including policies, structures and arrangements
- Supporting templates with relevant information
- Action plan – achievable next step progression gathering documented evidence
- Assistance in completing the system and initial review
- Telephone (once a month health check)
- Telephone support (when you need it) office hours
- Control documents (kept on file)
- Competent advisor
- Annual reviews and update of your policy statement and management system
- New action plan from findings
- Additional templates as required
This approach provides you with peace of mind that you have a structured and risk based approach to Health and Safety, as well as giving you access to competent advice.
Additionally, the subscription services allow you to gain the benefits of customer discounts to our support and training services.
“Cedar provided solutions to our needs in a very straightforward, cost effective and time saving format. Having Cedar on-board has been of immense value in this ever-changing world and we would highly recommend their services to all.”
Research and Development Sector
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org